Equitable Teaching Reflection: Introduction

To conclude this class, Dr. Dunleavy has assigned an "equitable teaching reflection," a way to think back on what we've learned and talked about this semester. To accomplish this reflection, I have chosen to compose a series of blog posts reviewing my previous posts and seeing where I've grown, where I've stayed the same, and what I'm still wondering about. Within each post, I will link back to the previous, related posts and sometimes include direct quotes or entire pieces with clarified edits. As usual, I will be citing course readings, but this time I will do so a bit more diligently than I have in previous posts when it was more casual. Then, at the end of the reflection posts, I will include one final post with my questions, wonderings, and other wrap up thoughts about the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Teaching: Week 1

Student Teaching: Week 13

Weekly Question: How do students’ mathematical identities matter in our classrooms?